Freedom Links
Law of Attraction
www.thelawofattractionforum.com
Law of Attraction Singapore Meetup
www.abraham-hicks.com
www.thesecret.tv
Mindsets
link, link, link, link, link
Financial Intelligence
link, link, link, link, link
Others
www.myavita.com
www.whatleh.com
link, link, link, link, link
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Law of Attraction Singapore Meetup BBQ Session!
When: Saturday, August 4, 2007 at 4:00 PM
Where: Pebble Bay
130 Tanjong rhu road BBQ pit 7 & 8 (at mermaid pool)
Singapore
98936886
Organiser:Sandra of Law of Attraction Meetup group (Singapore)
Dear Friends!
As we have spent many hours together in-doors in front of a TV (which I enjoyed tremendously) it's about time I organize that "purely social, out-door event" we have been talking about!
It will give you the opportunity to meet new members (WELCOME everybody, again a few new members since my last message! that's wonderful!) and make friends, chat and discuss about LoA and everything else, and simply to get to know each other better!
But primarily: to have fun! To celebrate ourselves and ENJOY LIFE!
That is what we are here for - let go of whatever keeps your vibrations low and allow that joy into your life, experience it - each and every day!!!
Bring your family, your kids, your friends and leave the frustration and anger at home :)
Ok, to make sure I will see all of you on August 4 and I see you in the "right mood", here is the Yoga move of the day (you know I am a Yoga instructor, don't you :)
Sit back, relax, close your eyes: and SMILE!!!!
Do this for the next 5 minutes! (sounds too long... try it - you can do it!)
You don't need a reason to smile, just do it!
And: as the brain recognizes your face doing that, it actually assumes there must be a reason for it and emits all those transmitters and hormons that really MAKE YOU HAPPY!
Now isn't that interesting.... and: the better it gets, the better it gets - meaning: the more often you do it, the more your brain (and the rest of you) wants it and at the same time, the easier accessible this feeling of joy and happiness will be for you! WOW!
And here is the next task to be done (well, I really do keep you occupied today :)
Smile at the very next person that crosses your way - and I might as well encourage you to do that for the rest of today! (puuhhh, lucky you it's already past lunch time... :)
Do it and observe what is happening... how you are bringing happiness into people's lives and how it is given back to you!
I couldn't put it any better than the following:
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
Buddha
Read the quote carefully - what is says is: one candle can light up thousands of others, without much effort and without being "used up" by it... but: this one candle needs to BURN FIRST before it can give the light on to others!
Take care of your "light", it's NOT SELFISH at all to want to feel good, to enjoy life, it's your birth right, and it's a necessary prerequisite if you want to make a positive impact on others... you are of no help to others if you are miserable! That's not inspiring, what do you think?
Well - finally here the details for the event:
BBQ, Saturday, August 4, 4pm (open end)
AT: BBQ pit at Parkshore, next to the pool and kids' playground (bring your swim wear and sun screen :)
BYO - this is a Bring Your Own BBQ, so make sure you bring meat (or vegi alternatives) for yourselves and maybe a salad or snack to share, bring drinks (other than water) and whatever you need!
I can provide some plastic plates, cutlery & cups, but for the environmentally conscious ones, I may suggest: please, do bring your own re-usable plates and cutlery!
I am so much looking forward to having this fun event with all of you, seeing all your smiling faces there - please, do practice a lot, so you will be in good shape to hold that smile all afternoon and evening long! I will check on you :)
Love & Light,
Sandra
PS: If it is drizzling, we can sit under the shelters, if it is raining cats & dogs... we'll postpone for a week! If in doubt on the event day - call me!
Lenin Tan blogged at 1:52 PM